Pressure reducer for compressor - capacity 40 bar
These regulators are designed to work at high pressures. They are perfect for large flow applications. Due to their construction, the reducers are characterized by high stability and durability. They eliminate shocks and buzzing, thus ensuring quiet and constant work. They are designed for work in heavy industry.
Parameters of high pressure reducers:
- Capacity: 430 l / min - 25,000 l / min depending on the model.
- Regulation range: 0.5 - 10 bar.
- Optional adjustment range: 0.5 - 3 bar, 0.5 - 6 bar, 0.5 - 16 bar, 0.5 - 25 bar.
- Pressure gauge connection: 1/4 ″.
- Working temperature: 0 ° C - 90 ° C.
- Max pressure: 40 bar.
- Housing: brass.
- Diaphragm and seal: NBR.