We care about your privacy and we want you to feel comfortable while using our services. Therefore, below we present the most important information about the rules for processing your personal data by us and cookies that are used by our Store. This information has been prepared taking into account the GDPR, i.e. the general data protection regulation.
PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR ("Administrator")PNEUMATIG A. WOJCIECHOWSKI L. WOJCIECHOWSKI SPÓŁKA JAWNA with its registered office at ul. Wielkopolska 158, 81-534 Gdynia, entered into the National Court Register - register of entrepreneurs by the District Court GDAŃSK-PÓŁNOC in GDAŃSK, 8th Economic Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000143887, NIP 5861433660, REGON number 191115309
PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY
If you intend to set up a User Account and use our services, you will be asked to provide us with your personal data:
- First name and last name
- company name
- Home or business address
- Phone number
- E-mail adress
- Tax ID
Your data is processed by us for the purposes indicated below, related to the functioning of the Store and the provision of services offered in it ("Services").
Purpose of processing:
Depending on what you decide to do, it could be:
- Provision of services offered in the Store
- Fulfillment of your orders
- Transfer of your personal data to ING Bank Śląski SA ("Bank") in connection with:
- provision by the Bank to the Online Store of the service of providing infrastructure for handling payments via the Internet (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (f) of the Regulation).
- service and settlement by the Bank of payments made by customers of the Online Store via the Internet using payment instruments (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (f) of the Regulation).
- in order to verify by the Bank the proper performance of contracts concluded with the Online Store, in particular to ensure the protection of payers' interests in connection with their complaints (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (f) of the Regulation).
- Transfer of your personal data to Twisto Polska sp. Z oo in connection with the possibility of offering payment for the purchased goods or service by Twisto Polska sp. Z oo under the contract of mandate including the "Buy with Twisto" purchasing formula and making this purchasing formula available by the Online Store , as well as the purpose of verification by Twisto Polska Sp. z oo for the proper performance of such contracts of mandate (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (f) of the Regulation).
The basis for processing:
- A sales contract or actions taken at your request to conclude it (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR)
- Legal obligation binding on us, e.g. related to accounting (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR)
- Your consent expressed in the Store - if you decide to express it (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR)
- Contract for the provision of services or actions taken at your request to conclude it (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR)
- Our legitimate interest in the processing of data to establish, assert or defend any claims (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR)
- Our legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR) consisting in:
- data processing for analytical and statistical purposes
- customer satisfaction research
- If you provide your personal data in order to conclude a contract with the Online Store, providing your personal data is a condition for the conclusion of this Agreement. Providing personal data in this situation is voluntary, but the consequence of not providing this data will be the inability to conclude a contract with the Online Store.
- If you provide your personal data in order to transfer your personal data to Twisto Polska sp. Z oo before concluding a contract for the sale of goods (or services) purchased in the Online Store, the provision of this data is a condition for concluding a sales contract in connection with the business model of running a business adopted by the Online Store.
- If you provide your personal data to the Bank in connection with the handling and settlement of payments made by you payments to the Online Store via the Internet using payment instruments, the provision of data is required in order to make the payment and provide confirmation of its payment by the Bank on Online Store item.
- If your personal data is transferred to the Bank for the purpose of verification by the Bank of the proper performance of contracts concluded with the Online Store, in particular to ensure the protection of the interests of payers in connection with their complaints, providing this data is required to enable the implementation of the contract concluded between the Online Store and the Bank.
- In the case of transferring your personal data to Twisto Polska sp. Z oo in connection with the possibility of offering you the payment of the price for the goods or services purchased by Twisto Polska sp. Z oo under the contract of mandate including the purchasing formula " Buy with Twisto "and making this formula available by the Online Store, providing this data and processing it for this purpose is required in connection with the business model adopted by the Online Store and in order to implement the contract concluded between the Online Store and Twisto Polska Sp. z o. o
PUBLISHING CONTENT IN THE STORE
If you decide to leave a comment in the Store - its content may be published in the Store. The same applies to other content that you post on the Store.
Some of your data, such as:
will be visible to other users of the Store.
We will process your data only for the period in which we will have a legal basis, i.e. until:
- the legal obligation that obliges us to process your data will cease to bind us
- the possibility of pursuing claims related to the contract concluded by the Store by the Parties will cease
- you will withdraw your consent to the processing of data, if it was its basis
- your objection to the processing of your personal data will be accepted - if the basis for the processing of your data was the legitimate interest of the administrator or if the data was processed for the purpose of direct marketing.
- depending on what is applicable in a given case and what will happen at the latest.
When processing your personal data, we use organizational and technical measures in accordance with the applicable law, including encryption of the connection with an SSL certificate.
You have the right to request:
- access to your personal data
- correct them
- processing restrictions
- transferring data to another administrator
And also the law:
- object at any time to the processing of your data:
- for reasons related to your particular situation - in relation to the processing of personal data concerning you, based on art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR (i.e. on the legitimate interests pursued by the administrator),
- if personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes
Please contact us if you want to exercise your rights.
If you believe that your data is being processed unlawfully, you can submit a complaint to the supervisory authority.
Our Store, like most websites, uses the so-called cookies (cookies). These files:
- are saved in the memory of your device (computer, telephone, etc.)
- they enable you, among other things, to use all the functions of the Store
- do not change the settings of your device
By using the appropriate options of your browser, you can at any time:
- delete cookies
In this Store, cookies are used for the following purposes:
- remembering information about your session
- sharing the Store's functions
To learn how to manage cookies, including how to disable them in your browser, you can use your browser's help file. You can read the information on this subject by pressing the F1 key in the browser. In addition, relevant tips can be found on the following subpages, depending on the browser you use:
More information about cookies can be found on Wikipedia .
EXTERNAL SERVICES / DATA RECIPIENTS
We use the services of external entities to which your data may be transferred. Below is a list of these entities:
- entity servicing the selected payment platform:
- ING Bank Śląski SA
- Twisto Polska sp. Z o. O
- the entity delivering the goods
- hosting provider
- an entity providing a mailing system
- accounting office
- an entity that facilitates the optimization of the Store
- an entity providing marketing services
CONTACT WITH THE ADMINISTRATOR
Do you want to exercise your personal data rights?
Write to the e-mail address: