§ 1 DEFINITIONS
Working days - days from Monday to Friday, except public holidays.
Account - a free Store function (a service provided electronically) regulated by separate regulations, thanks to which the Buyer can set up his individual Account in the Store.
Consumer - a consumer within the meaning of the provisions of the Civil Code.
Buyer - any entity that buys in the Store.
Regulations - these regulations.
Store - PNEUMATIG online store run by the Seller at https://www.pneumatig.eu .
Seller - PNEUMATIG A. WOJCIECHOWSKI L. WOJCIECHOWSKI SPÓŁKA JAWNA with its registered office at ul. Wielkopolska 158, 81-534 Gdynia, entered into the National Court Register - register of entrepreneurs by the District Court GDAŃSK-PÓŁNOC IN GDAŃSK, 8th Economic Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000143887, NIP number 5861433615, REGON number 1911000.
§ 2 CONTACT WITH THE SELLER
- Postal address: ul. Wielkopolska 158, 81-534 Gdynia
- E-mail address: email@example.com
- Phone: 58 622 49 22
§ 3 TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
- For the proper functioning of the Store, you need:
- A device with Internet access
- To place an order in the Store, in addition to the requirements set out in paragraph 1, an active e-mail account is required.
§ 4 SHOPPING IN THE STORE
- The Seller points out that the total price of the order consists of the following in the Store: the price for the goods and the cost of delivery of the goods.
- The goods selected for purchase should be added to the basket in the Store.
- Then, the Buyer selects from the available in the Store: the method of delivery of the goods and the method of payment for the order, and also provides the data necessary to complete the order.
- The order is placed upon confirmation of its content and acceptance of the Regulations by the Buyer.
- Placing an order is not the same as concluding a sales contract between the Buyer and the Seller.
- The moment of concluding the purchase-sale agreement is the moment of personal confirmation of the acceptance of the order for execution by the store staff (by phone or e-mail).
- The Seller will provide the Consumer with a confirmation of the conclusion of the sales contract on a durable medium at the latest upon delivery of the goods.
- The Buyer may register in the Store, i.e. create an Account in it or make purchases without registration by providing his data with each possible order.
§ 5 PAYMENTS
- You can pay for your order:
- By ordinary transfer to the Seller's bank account.
- Via the payment platform:
- ING iMoje
- Cash on delivery, i.e. when the goods are delivered to the Buyer.
- In cash or by credit card when picking up the goods in person
- The cost of shipping the goods is PLN 15 net for prepaid orders and PLN 19 net for cash on delivery orders.
- If the Buyer selects payment in advance, the order must be paid within 14 business days of placing the order.
- The seller informs that in the case of some payment methods, due to their specificity, payment for the order with this method is possible only immediately after placing the order.
§ 6 ORDER COMPLETION
- The seller is obliged to deliver the goods without defects.
- The order fulfillment period is a maximum of 21 business days.
- If the Buyer has chosen to pay in advance for the order, the Seller will proceed with the order after paying for it.
- In a situation where, under one order, the Buyer has purchased goods with a different delivery date, the order will be processed within the time limit applicable to the goods with the longest delivery date.
- Goods purchased in the Store are delivered only within the territory of the Republic of Poland, depending on the method of delivery chosen by the Buyer:
- Via a courier company
- pickup in person, own courier
§ 7 RIGHT TO WITHDRAW FROM THE CONTRACT
- The consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract concluded with the Seller via the Store, subject to § 8 of the Regulations, within 14 days without giving any reason.
- The deadline to withdraw from the contract will expire after 14 days from the day:
- On which the Consumer acquired the goods or on which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Consumer came into possession of the goods.
- On which the Consumer acquires the possession of the last item or on which a third party, other than the carrier and indicated by the Consumer, acquires the possession of the last item in the case of a contract requiring the transfer of ownership of many items that are delivered separately.
- In order for the Consumer to exercise the right to withdraw from the contract, he must inform the Seller, using the data provided in § 2 of the Regulations, about his decision to withdraw from the contract by an unequivocal statement (for example, a letter sent by post or information sent by e-mail).
- The consumer may use the model withdrawal form , but it is not obligatory.
- To meet the deadline for withdrawal from the contract, it is sufficient for the Consumer to send information regarding the exercise of his right to withdraw from the contract before the deadline to withdraw from the contract.
EFFECTS OF WITHDRAWING FROM THE CONTRACT
- In the event of withdrawal from the concluded contract, the Seller returns to the Consumer all payments received from him, including the costs of delivering the goods (except for additional costs resulting from the delivery method chosen by the Consumer other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the Seller), immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the date on which the Seller was informed about the Consumer's decision to exercise the right to withdraw from the contract.
- The reimbursement will be made by the Seller using the same payment methods that were used by the Consumer in the original transaction, unless the Consumer agrees to a different solution, in each case the Consumer will not incur any fees in connection with this return.
- The seller may withhold the reimbursement until receipt of the goods or until proof of its return is provided to him, whichever occurs first.
- The seller asks to return the goods to the following address: ul.Wejherowska 37A, 84-240 Reda immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the date on which the Consumer informed the Seller about the withdrawal from the sales contract. The deadline is met if the Consumer sends back the goods before the expiry of the 14-day period.
- The consumer bears the direct cost of returning the goods.
- The consumer is only responsible for a decrease in the value of the goods resulting from using it in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
- If the goods, due to their nature, cannot be returned by regular mail or courier, the Consumer will also have to bear the direct costs of returning the goods. The Consumer will be informed about the estimated amount of these costs by the Seller.
§ 8 EXCEPTIONS FROM THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW FROM THE CONTRACT
- The right to withdraw from a distance contract is not entitled to the Consumer in relation to the contract:
- In which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the consumer's specifications or serving to satisfy his individual needs.
- In which the subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the package cannot be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the package has been opened after delivery.
- In which the subject of the service are items that after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other items.
- In which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the entrepreneur has no control and which may occur before the deadline to withdraw from the contract.
- For the delivery of digital content that is not recorded on a tangible medium, if the performance began with the consumer's express consent before the deadline to withdraw from the contract and after informing the entrepreneur about the loss of the right to withdraw from the contract.
- The right to withdraw from a distance contract is not available to an entity other than the Consumer.
§ 9 COMPLAINTS
- In the event of a defect in the goods, the buyer has the option of complaining about the defective goods on the basis of the warranty or guarantee provided for in the Civil Code, provided that the guarantee has been granted.
- Using the warranty, the Buyer may, on the terms and within the time limits specified in the Civil Code:
- Submit a price reduction statement.
- In the case of a significant defect - submit a statement of withdrawal from the contract.
- Demand that the item be replaced with a non-defective one.
- Demand that the defect be removed.
- The seller asks you to submit a complaint based on the warranty to the postal or electronic address indicated in § 2 of the Regulations.
- If it turns out that in order to consider the complaint, it is necessary to deliver the advertised goods to the Seller, the Buyer is obliged to deliver the goods, in the case of the Consumer at the Seller's expense, to the address: ul.Wejherowska 37A, 84-240 Reda.
- If an additional guarantee has been granted for the product, information about it, as well as about its conditions, is available in the product description in the Store.
- Complaints regarding the operation of the Store should be sent to the e-mail address indicated in § 2 of the Regulations.
- Consideration of the complaint by the Seller will take place within 14 days.
EXTRAJUDICIAL METHODS OF SETTLING COMPLAINTS AND PURSUING CLAIMS
- In the event that the complaint procedure does not bring the result expected by the Consumer, the Consumer may use, inter alia, with:
- Mediation conducted by the competent Provincial Inspectorate of Trade Inspection, to which you should apply for mediation. As a rule, the procedure is free of charge. The list of Inspectorates is available here.
- Assistance of the competent field of permanent amicable consumer court operating at the Provincial Inspectorate of Trade Inspection, to which an application should be submitted for consideration of the case before the arbitration court. As a rule, the procedure is free of charge. The list of courts is available here.
- Free help from the municipal or poviat consumer ombudsman.
- Online ODR platform available here.
§ 10 PERSONAL DATA
- The administrator of personal data provided by the Buyer when using the Store is the Seller.
- Providing personal data by the Buyer when making purchases in the Store is completely voluntary, but at the same time necessary to complete the order.
- The buyer has the right to inspect his personal data, as well as to demand that it be corrected.
- The personal data provided by the Buyer during the submission and purpose of the order will be processed by the Seller only for the purposes referred to in this paragraph.
§ 11 RESERVATIONS
- The Buyer is forbidden to provide illegal content.
- Each order placed in the Store constitutes a separate sales contract and requires separate acceptance of the regulations. The contract is concluded on time and for the purpose of order fulfillment.
- Agreements concluded on the basis of these regulations are concluded in Polish.
- In the event of a possible dispute with a Buyer who is not a Consumer, the competent court will be the court competent for the seat of the Seller.
- Nothing in these regulations excludes or in any way limits the consumer's rights under the law.
In matters not covered by the regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code and relevant acts of Polish law, as well as European Union law, in particular the GDPR (Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in connection with with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC).